- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com , www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are recruiting graduates who are looking for a fast-track career development in Online Marketing. The focus of this Graduate Programme will be to develop an action plan for our marketing campaigns, including Content Marketing, SEO, PR, Social Media, Market Research, User Experience, and other business development projects. You will also act as the primary point of contact for your websites.
Our Online Marketing Graduate Programme will provide you with hands-on experience to learn, plan, implement and monitor all aspects of Online Marketing strategies and campaigns. The successful candidates would be those who have strong interest in Online Marketing and seek a challenging role in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of your market and devise a marketing and business development strategy that will drive traffic and sales.
- Conducting market research as well as developing an action plan for our marketing campaigns, including content writing and SEO.
- Improving and localizing web content for your market.
- Responsible for market planning, strategy implementation, reporting and feedback analysis for various activities and channels.
- Becoming an expert in developing Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) and driving revenue across all online marketing channels.
- Developing strategic partnerships and building/enhancing relationships with our local partners.
The Qualified Candidate
- Recent graduate of a business subject (e.g. media, economics or communication science).
- Native Cantonese speaker with fluency in English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of SEO and on-page/off-page online marketing. Prior experience is a plus.
- Has strong research and analytical skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently, to self-prioritize work streams and to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and Excel.
- Prior experience of CMS systems and a basic knowledge of HTML are preferred.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Strong understanding of their local market.
Traineeship Programme Structure
- 6 month traineeship with a possibility of permanent employment upon successful completion.
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Shanghai, China
- 13th month bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation
- Medical insurance coverage
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- 3000 RMB employee referral rewards
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)