- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
The successful candidate will own our video strategy from concept, development, execution and promotion. This involves:
- Concept – Work with management and creative team to develop video content that will drive value for our business.
- Development – Brainstorming, Conceptualizing, Script writing, Story-board creation.
- Execution – Work with in-house videographer to manage the direction and production of videos. Presentation of said videos.
- Promotion – Own the distribution and promotion strategy of our video content through social media and outreach channels.
- Native English speaker.
- Degree, Associate Degree, or equivalent qualification in Drama, Videography, Film, or other related field.
- Previous experience in video, presenting, and YouTube broadcasting a big plus.
- Must have a solid skill set both in front of and behind the camera.
- A flair for storytelling and creative ideas.
- An energetic, friendly and expressive personality who is good in front of the camera.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and other video and graphic editing programs a plus.
- Experience of YouTube SEO optimization a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who is willing to work in a dynamic, outcome driven environment.
- The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Turin, Italy.
Trainee Programme Structure
- 6 month traineeship with potential for full time role based on performance and company requirements.
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Turin, Italy