- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses has recently won the ‘2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation’ at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a GL Accountant to join our team. The position reports to the Accounting Manager. We are looking for an individual who can quickly grow in this position and continue to take on new responsibilities.
Your role will include:
- In charge of day-to-day accounting entries including accounts receivable, fixed assets, inventory, expense accruals, tax entries etc.
- Complete closing entries and inter-company transactions and perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with PRC and IASC standards.
- Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet variance Analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Communicate, assist and coordinate with different internal departments, including supply chain, marketing, logistics, and customer service.
- Coordinate with external auditors, tax agents, banks, government agents.
- Maintain strong filing system for all invoices and other records.
- Assist accounting manager in other tasks as requested.
The candidate will have the following competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related subjects.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in accounting with experiences in GL function.
- Fluently in reading and writing English ( spoken is a plus)
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel and Word). Experience in accounting software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, owns a positive “can do” attitude and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to self-prioritize work tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented and well-organized.
- 13th month bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- 3000 RMB employee referral rewards
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)