- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au.
We are seeking for a Graphic Designer who can foster the great creative culture and talent we have at SmartBuyGlasses. The ideal candidate is passionate about graphic design and development to bring our corporate identity to a whole new level. With a performance oriented approach to design, the candidate must have the drive, creative imagination and research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ongoing development and redesign of creative assets across all marketing activities to enhance customer experience and drive business performance
- Design and create strong concepts for banners on the website, affiliate, display, social media and EDM campaigns
- Resize and translate the banners based on the campaign or market requirements
- Keeping up to date of latest trends in its field and bring new ideas to the team
- Provide guidance for the company’s branding, campaign, design ideas, and other projects related to visual design
The Qualified Candidate
- A graduate from a reputable University with a degree in design-related subjects
- Minimum 2 years experience in graphic design for digital marketing campaigns and UX/UI experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of online marketing in a fashion e-retailer environment would be a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and excellent communications skills
- An expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
- Highly creative conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Strong interest in latest design trends, technology and social media