- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Merchandising Manager in their daily activities to maintain the catalogue of over 80,000 products. This includes updating product information, launching new brands, refreshing designer brands, updating pricing and imagery.
- Interpret large amounts of data and organize it in a clear and effective way in Excel
- Work with the Merchandising team to delegate tasks, provide trainings and organize the weekly workflow.
- Work on creating new processes to optimize the team’s workflow and efficiency.
- Communicate across departments to make sure all changes made to the website are uploaded correctly.
- Be proactive, have strong communication skills and work efficiently.
- Help create reports to manage to performance, prioritize brands and profile of each brand
- Use Photoshop to edit, resize and rename photos to meet our website’s standards
- Conduct price and online competitor analysis
- Work on a diverse range of projects to help optimize the user experience for customers.
The candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced level in English for reading and writing (CET 6)
- Advanced/intermediate in Microsoft Excel (i.e., PivotTable)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Detail-oriented, patient and the ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Major in E-commerce is a plus
- 13th month bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation
- Medical insurance coverage
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- 3000 RMB employee referral rewards
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)